Saturday, March 31, 2012

ASTRONAUT HALL OF FAME

A lazy day - cleaned inside the trailer - took all of half an hour! Roy sorted out things with vehicle insurance on phone. Had a session catching up with my sister on Skype. 

Spent a great afternoon at the Astronaut Hall of Fame, part of the Kennedy Space Center but located in a different place.
The name does not do justice to what is in there - we loved it. It gave the whole history of space exploration in easy to understand format. There were lots of hands on things to play with and I went on the G -Force Trainer - an intense, high speed flight simulator, where I experienced three times the force of gravity - 3 "G's" was awesome! 
Roy declined as it said if you get motion sickness dont do it. 

Roy busy in Mission Control!

amazing to think that the plaque is still up there on the moon


The G-Force Trainer and me just before they close the door


Roy my Spaceman

Argg! it wont come off!

a shuttle

No comments:

Post a Comment