Monday, March 10, 2014

LANDS END AT CABO SAN LUCAS

We spent a lovely day in Cabo San Lucas taking a short boat ride to Lovers Beach, Divorce Beach and the Arch at the very end of the Baja peninsula. 
Spent a couple of hours messing about in the sea, walking around, having lunch then the water taxi came back for us $10 each!
While we were there two couples proposed on Lovers Beach and no one went on Divorce Beach!
Its spring break here so there were American tourists everywhere, all the college kids are here. It was good for the day but we will head north again tomorrow to the quieter areas.
Not that I'm bragging but when we invited Jamie and Corinna I did not realise I was having my own private Chef Jamie and sous chef Corinna - bliss!


Glass bottom boat




JAMIE TAKING UNDERWATER PHOTOS

POSER ANI







1 comment:

  1. I recently added this web site to my bookmarks. I like reading your posts. I have been looking all over for this! It was excellent and very informative. I think this is one of the most vital info for me. It's really a great and useful piece of info.

    Dentist in Cabo San Lucas

    ReplyDelete