Thursday, March 6, 2014

BAJA BOTHER

After our memorable day with whales we had some problems the next day. We were planning to move but having been on the internet we discovered that the Mexican insurance company had not taken the money from our account so we were concerned that we were not actually insured! After a few attempts we managed to call, using Skype and found out we were fine, it was an oversight on their part not taking the money!

Then my laptop developed several critical issues and not having my son to ask we finished up contacting McAfee and in the end bought insurance for a year! I am sure anyone computer savvy person could have sorted it but we are not and it took her about an hour to sort.

After a stressful 3 hours Roy and I went for a walk leaving Jamie and Corinna in the pool. Back in time for Margaritas!



I nearly forgot to say about the near disaster I caused. Roy was backing the truck onto the fifth wheel and I must have had a senior moment and removed the chocks from the wheels. He backed on and the trailer moved, I screamed, he then tried again saying I cant understand whats happening only this time the truck knocked the trailer legs off the blocks and the hitch fell in the back of the truck landing on some logs, which prevented the trailer legs from dropping to the floor – phew! A major disaster averted! You just cant get the staff any more!


No comments:

Post a Comment