Friday, April 25, 2014

ALONE IN THE WOODS AND A DODGY DODGE

Roy took our Dodge into Klamath Falls to see about the "noise" it has developed.
While he was gone I had a lovely walk alone in the woods for about 2 hours. Camera in hand I wandered happily until I realised I was in Bear country, so I started talking and humming to myself - the sun shone although it was cold and there was the odd snow flurry. Back at the site I saw the notice saying it was cougar country as well - shame I never saw either! 
MY WALK ALONG SPRING CREEK

OSPREY ON MY WALK

SNOW BITTEN FLOWERS

A SELFIE - WHAT AM I LOOKING AT?

 MY WALK ALONG SPRING CREEK

Time for a cuppa with our lovely friends who are still with us, Terry reckoned the bears will still be hibernating.
Roy arrived back with the bad news that the rear axle bearings need replacing asap. Dodge wanted to charge $3000.
With Terry's excellent internet skills he found a garage in Bend about 80 miles away which seems to have a better deal so we will hopefully get there for Monday morning when he will look at the vehicle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment