Tuesday, April 15, 2014

A "PINNACLE" OF A BIRTHDAY!



THOSE LEGS STILL GET ME UP TO THE HIGH POINTS!



Today I celebrated my 65th birthday in style - we returned to the Pinnacles National Park and hiked a 4.3 mile loop called the Juniper Canyon. A steep trail climbed along switchbacks to the heart of the High Peaks. At the top, we circled through the rock formations along the steep and narrow section of the High Peaks trail and the Tunnel trail. The sun shone it was 25oC and the hike was amazing. 













My day ended with a wonderful meal at Red Lobster, my fave restaurant and I had Caesar Salad, unlimited Cheddar Bay biscuits and Seafood Trio - Almond-crusted Salmon, Creamy Lobster Mac n Cheese and Crispy Coconut Chilli ginger Shrimp with a couple of glasses of red wine, Roy had fish and chips - bless him, so adventurous! Oh What a Perfect Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment